SigChat is getting back, soon!

Torch

Reaction score
In the past months I've got lots of mails from people that have been using SigChat and been asked here about it many times, so I figured I announce it officially...

The SigChat Service is getting back, and soon! Most probably even before holidays.
I'm currently extensively working on it and will try to implement as much of the suggestions and comments I got about it over time. Some of the new features that will surely be added are full AJAXification of every possible aspect of SigChat, more customization to the posting pages, registration of your nickname even if you don't have SigChat so that no-one else can use your name, more SigStyles, instant activation of new SigChats, more rewards to be "bought" with referer points, and much more.
I'm rewrting it's code from grounds up, so this is an excelent time to give me your new suggestions and ideas as it's easier to implement them now than later.
As to why I haven't been around for a while (and why I ain't AM anymore), that's because I had some ISP troubles and am stuck with dial-up (oh, the agony!) for at least a week or two more (after almost 2 months, that doesn't seems so long :p).

Anyway, http://sigchatservice.com (down ATM) is the address, so check it from time to time to see when SigChat Service will be ready for relaunch :)

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice to hear that!
I love Sigchat ^^