Signiture of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synkc

Reaction score
I had this idea, maybe we could start a 'signature of the week' competition at x10.

If anyone dose not know what a 'sig of the week' comp is, it's basically a competition for people to create and challenge each other, with graphical signatures. These signatures will usually need to follow set guidelines/rules for entry, such as: sizes, styles, content etc. Well then, I'm not sure how many people would be interested but we'll soon see; if a lot of people seem keen, it might be re-hosted every week.

OK then, if this is going to be competitive, I think it would be a good idea for an entrance fee, (I personally will not make ANY profit from this, all credits collected will go towards the prize money for the winner(s)). For the first time, I think a '50' credit entry fee would be ok; that way, if 10 people enter, the winner gains a nice 500 credits.

As for this week's requirements:

Size: All signatures must have a width of 400px and a height of 100px.
Style: Freestyle
Text: Must contain the text: 'x10' (other text along with 'x10' is fine)

Entry will close on next Thursday, in one week's time.
The judging will either be made into a poll for the public, or a select few will be chosen to judge.
Be sure to submit the credits if you are participating, and if anyone has any suggestions on the comp please post here, and let me know :)

Oh, and since I can't, could someone please change this thread's title to 'Signature of the Week #1' please? :S

Last edited:

deaddevil

Reaction score
I noticed that late , but the size is that of a avatar.....Why do you want such small sizes, it does'nt make sense.

Synkc

Reaction score
Sorry, It's meant to be 100px by 400px. I originally had it as a height of 400 and width of 100 so I changed it and just forgot to change the other one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.