Site gives "server not found" error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theotherside

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I tried to access my site today (www.theotherside.x10hosting.com) and I got the dreaded "server not found" error message. I figured there were some server issues, but I checked the status and they're all up. I then tried logging into my cpanel and that worked fine. I know I haven't been banned or anything, so I'm at a loss for ideas of why its not working. Anyone have an answer? Thanks for your time guys!
-The Other Side

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
Because of the server move, check server announcements for it. Secondly, please refrain from posting threads like this, thank you. :D

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your cPanel username? I don't see it linked *cough cough*. I can check if we moved your site yet or not.

-Corey

Theotherside

Reaction score
Thanks Corey. Our cpanel username is jasofono. Sorry about the post, I was unaware I wasn't supposed to ask something like that here.
-The Other Side

Cynical

Reaction score
You can post stuff like this, just not now since everyone is going to be experiencing "problems" during the server move. We're just trying to keep things in order.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Site works for me... is it still not working for you?

Theotherside

Reaction score
Thanks, its working now! I suppose it was a fluke or something, thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.