Site not transferred from paid to free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi all.

I've been using Static paid for a year but could not afford to renew it right now. So I sent a message stating this and it was not renewed on the 18th. However, my site was not transferred to a free plan and now it is suspended since the 21st ("This Account Has Been Suspended... Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."). I sent an inquiry to support@x10hosting.com the same day, but still no reply. I just tried sending a support ticket, but it logged me out when I hit "Send" and I can't log into the client area anymore. I also cannot access my cPanel or log in on x10's main page or support subdomain.

Was my account eaten by teh interwebs?

cPanel user name: Salvatos
Subdomain: salvatos.x10hosting.com
Hosting package: ... used to be Static paid

Oh and I can't post in the suspended account forum section, so my apologies for... not doing so.

Thanks in advance.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
This is unofficial support and we do not have access to your account. You have to post a ticket at support.x10hosting.com. Your login is the same as your forum login. This forums is more for questions of how to use your account. For example, is hosting warez allowed, or is SOAP available, or what is the difference between ad free and ad enhanced.

Last edited:

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Ah, other password, then. Thank you, will see what comes out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.