Some trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synkc

Reaction score
Hi,

My problem is that when ever I go to view a user profile, on my IPB 1.3.1 forums, the page only displays the php error:

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of preg_replace() with /e modifier is forbidden by configuration in /home/synkc/public_html/forums/sources/Profile.php(508) : regexp code on line 508

For example: http://hirokima.exofire.net/forums/index.php?showuser=1

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out :happysad:

eagleeyed

Reaction score
Hello, I am wondering if you can update on the problem. I have just went to that link then and I have instantly got a correctly loaded page with no errors what so ever.

Synkc

Reaction score
I just noticed, the code that is in error state is what is used to determine whether the profile you are viewing is your own, therefore, if you are logged in as a guest there should be no problem in accessing the page.

And yes, the error still appears, big and bold.

This problem also prevents new threads and posts from being posted.
Edit:
Can somebody please help? This problem prevents any new threads/posts, access to profiles, and and changing signatures. These are just a few of the problems happening, I've so far discovered, due to the same error.

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
Can somebody please help? This problem prevents any new threads/posts, access to profiles, and and changing signatures. These are just a few of the problems happening, I've so far discovered, due to the same error.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is Bryon's decision as he handles the security of PHP. I will let him know so he can look.

-Corey

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I just enabled it. Post back and let me know if it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.