Speechbubble Generator!!

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by cursedpsp, Jan 2, 2009.

1. cursedpsp

cursedpsp New Member

It came as an idea about a week back, so i was messing around for making a sign generator, but i made a corner rounded - and then sparked me to make this :D

http://script-center.com/index.php?cat=speechbubble

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like so... Lol
    You can also make basic signs, i will update this in the future to support TrueType fonts.
    And it also supports multi-lining.

Please rate and comment :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. alz4445

alz4445 New Member

Heh, nice idea. Works great.
    8/10 - it can be improved by the user selecting colour for the border, text and background.

Oh yeah, and erm.. I got this when viewing the PHP tutorials section..

3. cursedpsp

cursedpsp New Member

Oh haha, sorry i completely forgot about that, i made "403 Forbidden" specifically for IP bans, but i kinda forgot that i made that directory 403 also.

Thanks for trying out, i am considering updating it soon for custom fonts and colours. :)

Edit:
    Hehehe, you can combine the binary conversion with the speechbubbles to make really annoying messages that users don't understand!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  4. farscapeone

farscapeone Community Advocate Community Support

5. cursedpsp

cursedpsp New Member

Hmm thanks, i am going to update it though with a choice of nice fonts and a colour scheme - but other than that i dont know what else i can make it "2.0"

6. cursedpsp

cursedpsp New Member

I have made my own font :) - so what i am going to do is maybe this weekend, i am going to updated it with the included font :D

7. RRJJMM

RRJJMM New Member

Very cool. This looks like a great time saver. The only additions I could suggest are the obvious ones already mentioned and perhaps some different shapes and positions for the arrows.

Cheers,

8. cursedpsp

cursedpsp New Member

Sorry for the SLOW updates, i have been working on a tutorial system for languages, programs and tools ^_^.

Yes i shall be placing in squared corners, slightly rounded and keeping the curved :D. Hopefully, this weekend.

And also i there is a feature for the alignment of the pointer (left right and none) but they are facing the bottom, so i guess i could try and make it top aswell.

--

I have also been working on this, its a youtube stat signature gen :) - works fine so far but i need to improve on the themes ;)

[​IMG]

9. Jeremia0

Jeremia0 New Member

Very cool. Bookmarking your site. As an addition to your tutorial section, maybe write a tutorial on how to make images with php? that may be a nice little attention grabber. You seem to be good at that. Also, please remove that stupid ban page under php tutorials!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  10. cursedpsp

cursedpsp New Member

Yeah haha, i always forget to remove that!

That directory is going to go to waste soon, but i have 3 tutorials on there. It is all going to be db driven within the weekend :)

--

And i appreciate the bookmark! :D

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  11. dquigley

dquigley New Member

I love it, *saved*.

12. JuniorD

JuniorD New Member

very nice site. to me, looks a bit misaligned and uncentered somehow, not exactly sure how to explain it. Anyways, nice graphix.

13. cursedpsp

cursedpsp New Member

Hmm, the adverts at the bottom are slightly uncentred, but i cant really help that since the left pane gets in the way :(

But thanks for the reply :D

Thanks! :D