Sponsored Server

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Does any one know where i can get a free sponsored CS: Source server for 15 slots not using too much bandwith. I build maps for CS: SOurce i i need some where to test them out on the public? Can some one help me out?

Thanks Trev

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What are the req for the server specs?

-Corey

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
i can have a look for some exact specs but im looking for anything that can run a dedicated cs: source server with the mani-admin plug in.

Would you like me to look up the exact specs for a dedicated server?

Trev

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
2.4GHz Processor, 1Gb Ram, 1Mb Upload, 7200Rpm with 8mb Cache HDD, These are the sys requirments for a dedicated CS: Source server!

I can run it on a lower spec sever these are just for optimal performance!

Last edited:

Skyline4life

Reaction score
your a mapper also? go to hl2world.com and post some of your maps..Im Skyline4life..I also map

and corey, if you give him one if its not to much *twinkles eye lashes*

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Nice anouther mapper, i dont think corey has the server capacity to give us all one. If corey is kind and sponsors a sever maybe we can both share it?

trev

Skyline4life

Reaction score
trev said:
Nice anouther mapper, i dont think corey has the server capacity to give us all one. If corey is kind and sponsors a sever maybe we can both share it?

trev

That can work. You got aim?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Corey, you should set up a CS and CSS server for everyone. Kinda like a "community server" type thing, if that makes any sense.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
trev said:

trev

That can work. You got aim?

Sorry havent got aim i have msn or u can email me (acef16pilot{removethis}@gmail.com).

-Trev

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
hey trev, did you receive the latest steam update?
after this update im lagging INSANELY on steam, i cant find any VAC secured servers, and its more orangey than usual.. do you know what the issue could be?

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
No i have just gone onto CS: source and i didnt get an update! The update was meant to be two days ago so i most likely recieved it! You might want to contact steam about this as i am not having any roblems. Have u got the latest video card drivers?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
yeah the update was released 09/23.. alot of people are complaining about it

im not sure if ive got the latest drivers or not.. nvidia's website is pretty confusing about getting updates..

all i know is that ive got an nvidia geforce fx 5200 (128 mb), and that css was working fine before this update i got from steam

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yeh i remember having huge problems instaling it and i've noticed its laging loads but my latency is low!

So does any one know of any companys that could sponsor a sever in return for advertising?

-Trev