SQL Databases Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithaerien

Reaction score
Hi, it's me again.

I know you guys are going through some major hardware upgrades, and I'm not sure if this is temporary.. but I wanted to let you guys know that my site's back up but the SQL databases and FTP accounts created by softaculous are gone from my cpanel.

If this is just a temporary result due to upgrading stuff then don't mind me. Just letting you know!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't panic, the databases are safe although the connection to database server currently fail, which means cPanel can't see that you have them.
This is likely a result of the high load on the hardware due to work being done.

some01

Reaction score
Don't panic, the databases are safe although the connection to database server currently fail, which means cPanel can't see that you have them.
This is likely a result of the high load on the hardware due to work being done.

Will be good to put a note on http://status.x10hosting.com , so all user with the same problem will not go in " panic mode "

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have access to updating that, but I did mention to Corey that there was a few reports of mysql being down, he never confirmed, nor denied, that it would be related to the upgrades.
But mySQL is definitely not accessible from Stoli right now, which he has been alerted to.

ntsite

Reaction score
I don't have access to updating that, but I did mention to Corey that there was a few reports of mysql being down, he never confirmed, nor denied, that it would be related to the upgrades.
But mySQL is definitely not accessible from Stoli right now, which he has been alerted to.
Yeah, I also face problem with Mysql - I get an error:
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

Status
Not open for further replies.