Stoli: Entire Server, and not in the Server News

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapperpost

Reaction score
I don't know when, but it appeared that Stoli was being rebooted, and it was NOT in the news. I find that quite weird. Actually, it was never in the news. Right now, Apache HTTP and DNS are both down. I'm not surprised that Apache HTTP being down, but it has been a very long time compared to its 5 minute outages. I'm estimating that rebooting a server takes 30 minutes, but the uncharted reboot was very short, and it took all the services out.

I have noticed that Apache HTTP has been going down more frequently, and longer now. Is this normal? Are too many accounts overloading Stoli? If so, then I will make a backup, and switch to an Ad-Free plan, but not until I know what has been going on.

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• DOWNZORZ!!!.BMP
    99.1 KB · Views: 22
  • NEWSZORZ!!!.jpg
    NEWSZORZ!!!.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 29

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
I assume you stoli is *not* that down. dns is up, ftp is up, http is up, cpanel is up..

nope its looking very up to me.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
HTTP was down; not sure for how long I did fix it and bring it up.

zapperpost

Reaction score
This is the freshest data (attached)

Obviously, Stoli had rebooted, and no one was informed of it.

Attachments

• DnsDown,HiLoad.bmp
    92.6 KB · Views: 30

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It was rebooted, I don't know who did it, but does it really matter? If it was rebooted it was rebooted for a reason. Not everybody posts server alerts; Russ does, Corey does and I do. Not sure about some of the other staff.

Last edited:

zapperpost

Reaction score
*GRUMBLE* I hope it fixes the HTTP problem every few minutes. They should have posted about the reboot...

Well, thanks anyways.

*THREAD CLOSED*

zapperpost

Reaction score
*THREAD OPENED*

Okay, but what being done about HTTP going offline every few minutes, it's annoying, and frustrating. Do I have to wait until x10 buys a substitute for Vox? I don't need the paid plans, and I'm too lazy to do a backup, and move to the Ad-Free plans.

...and DNS is still offline. I'm not worried about that, so I really don't care.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
This thread was closed for inactivity, if you contune whit doubts/problems, you can re-open this thread or create a new one :)

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.