Street Designz

phenetic

Reaction score
I should have my portal complete soon but here is the link:

http://design.pcriot.com/

its the same template as the other topic i posted but i added other stuff, im sooooo proud of this template, its my first one and i just cant believe it. The ofrums are open but i still have some forums to finish making and then ill put osme wallpapers and other stuff in. So enjoy :grin:

phenetic

Reaction score
thanx, im working ona splash page for it as-well, but i was wondering, you think i could get a code for the advanced banner so that when you click on it a new window opens

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
Shouldnt changing the a href's target make it open a new window without really doing much to the code?

Chris

Reaction score
True, but what would be the point of the advertisement? None, exactly. So, no, we do not allow any modification whatsoever.

Just as many other advertisers do, they have it open in the same window. For example, the Google AdSense, under Ad Placement it has "Clicks on Google ads must not result in a new browser window being launched." Otherwise, there wouldn't really be a point. I mean, yes there would, but then you would just close it automatically, without seeing it. Now if it goes in the same page, you actually see it, then click back if you don't like it.

phenetic

Reaction score
it doesnt matter you guys really, i just asked because it was inside of an iframe i was gonna actually see if i could just edit the target thing so that it went to the link via the whole page instead of just the browser...but none the less i got tehf orums up and running so you can check those out

Chris

Reaction score
You might want to absolute position the ads so it's over your top image. Like you could have it anywhere in the image.

Code:
<div stye="margin-top:0px;width:0px;height:0px;left:0px;position:absolute">

{ad code here}

</div>

xunhandmex

Reaction score
i suckSOOOOOO hard at Templates!! maybe you can lend some advise to a fellow designer ;-)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought the ads opened a new window, ;)

-Corey

t72at72a

Reaction score
phenetic said:
I should have my portal complete soon but here is the link:

http://design.pcriot.com/

its the same template as the other topic i posted but i added other stuff, im sooooo proud of this template, its my first one and i just cant believe it. The ofrums are open but i still have some forums to finish making and then ill put osme wallpapers and other stuff in. So enjoy :grin:

Hey nice site mate i will come along and see :grin:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Good things: :grin:

I like this template althoug it's a simple one, i like simple 2.
Anyways it's really basic, but good oversee-able.and the header is good

Bad things: :innocent:

Not firefox compitable
Loads slow, crop the images up for faster loading times or set the quality to medium!

Just trying to give a hand :laughing:

Afterword:

Nice, professional looking template,
:excl: only needs faster loading time:excl: