<Suggestion and help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bin_asc

Reaction score
Corey,you were right.YOu need at least one more server.5000 users and more even on 2 server???!!!!Thats crime.The update screwed up the wole thing:my ftp doesn`t work(when it works it only does for about 1 min,then it loses connection),Fantastico is dead(no application works),cpanel screwed.Till now you and all the other staff crew have provided us with substantial support(to me at least) and I hope you won`t dissapoint us now.You have done an excelent job till now,but the update,don`t get me wrong,I like updates,every programm that I have has updates,but the update screwed teh whole thing.
I would have suggested a cpanel update on a dummy account or even dummy server(on a clone of one of your severs),but now it`s too late.What`s done is done.Know I only hope that you will be able to fix all problems and maybe even more.

elven

Reaction score
hmmm that might explain why my site is slow from time to time and why i also have trouble logging in to ftp

>_<

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to have a new server online for this weekend, you have to understand we went from 30 signups a day to 500+, there was no time for reaction on this. Currently we are swamped at my real job and I'm putting in 60+ hours plus trying to have a life so it's been hard to update, luckily we have some great staff members who help out. Things will be worked out soon just hang on a little while longer.

-Corey

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Corey said:
I'm hoping to have a new server online for this weekend, you have to understand we went from 30 signups a day to 500+, there was no time for reaction on this. Currently we are swamped at my real job and I'm putting in 60+ hours plus trying to have a life so it's been hard to update, luckily we have some great staff members who help out. Things will be worked out soon just hang on a little while longer.

-Corey

well jus gotta say we appreciate it man, can see yer totally dedicated to this, and hope ya get it sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.