Suggestion : Direct Links

prasys

Reaction score
Hello All,

Okay ,Its great that I get the standard PM with the infomation and other stuff. It is possible for the staff to include Direct Getting Started Link Guides (e.g how to put the ads everything). I know , you will say "WTF...Just read the manual by yourself". This gives "style" to the hosting

Do you folks , get what I'm trying to say

Rhianna

Reaction score
prasys said:
Hello All,

Okay ,Its great that I get the standard PM with the infomation and other stuff. It is possible for the staff to include Direct Getting Started Link Guides (e.g how to put the ads everything). I know , you will say "WTF...Just read the manual by yourself". This gives "style" to the hosting

Do you folks , get what I'm trying to say

Prasys,

Thank you for your suggestion.
You mentioned
how to put the ads everything

Here are the ad codes for each of our plans
Phenetic, one of our moderators, has already written great tutorials on How to Place Ads in Forums. Phenetic has detailed instructions for the Invision Power Board and for SMF. Perhaps you'd like to PM Phenetic and share some of your ideas with him :)
We let each member know that the banner created for that member's choice of hosting plan needs to be placed on every single page of of that webmaster's site. People can ask for help in our Support Forum

Any suggestions are always welcome :)

nicholas

Reaction score
actually all the necessary links are there for members to look at if they need to. but the problem is some are too impatient to look around. for others it maybe a case of the link is there, but choose not to read it :teeth_smi

why? i dont know :confused_