supended account osi99

Status
Not open for further replies.

osi99

Reaction score
cPanel Username:eek:si99
Subdomain:allanmie.x10hosting.com

How long your account has been up: i think a month
Did you have the ads placed on every page tried 9 times to put them on my sccipts ples help

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Unsuspended, Get those ads up, you can find help by searching the forums.

osi99

Reaction score
what about cpanel can you do it from the on the admin side cpanel

osi99

Reaction score
i found a way to do it from capnel i have cpanel instaled on my linux server and on the admin side there shuld say something about bannners it puts abanner on every site and on every page on the site i have account on another site that have this setup on ther site evry time a install a php script theres a banner on my home page and on evry page of my site

osi99

Reaction score
and i for got that setup dose it for all accounts you setup

osi99

Reaction score
ples fix this first can't get in this site to put the banners on ples fix this

this came up

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@allanmie.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

osi99

Reaction score
and aslo i can't get in cpanel i think because i test this on my cpanel linux server with cpanel installed it did the same thing there might be something in cpanel or in the config files on the server ples help

Status
Not open for further replies.