Suspended before move as "User transfered to another server."

Status
Not open for further replies.

t2t2t

Reaction score
My account was set before move to be suspended with reason "User transfered to another server.", and though the site was accessible, it was never removed. So now I'm on the "getupdated" server while domain says "Website Specified Does Not Exist"

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have restored your account, please allow 24 hours for it to become fully operational again. After 24 hours if you still have issues either re-open this thread or create a new one. You can re-open this thread by clicking on the "Administrative" text at the top of the original post.

t2t2t

Reaction score
Everything works great, through it still says suspended on account panel. Wouldn't mind having that removed so something like this won't happen again.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Everything works great, through it still says suspended on account panel. Wouldn't mind having that removed so something like this won't happen again.
You are going to have to wait until the system syncs which should be tonight remove what it says in the account panel.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As we have not received any replies i am marking this ticket as resolved. If you have any further issues please re-open this ticket or create a new one.

t2t2t

Reaction score
You are going to have to wait until the system syncs which should be tonight remove what it says in the account panel.

Basically this never happened (and I didn't respond since everything else worked fine), and today...

Y0WYQ.png

(Notification#593592)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's been over 2 months since you last posted here. If you never resolved your suspension before then, then that's why your account was terminated.

t2t2t

Reaction score
It's been over 2 months since you last posted here. If you never resolved your suspension before then, then that's why your account was terminated.

It was a suspension which pretty much meant nothing (only to protect from changes during transfer period; also it was possible to use cpanel, ftp, etc...), but it was never removed. Doesn't seem like a proper reason for deletion, through machine asks no questions...

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It was a suspension which pretty much meant nothing (only to protect from changes during transfer period; also it was possible to use cpanel, ftp, etc...), but it was never removed. Doesn't seem like a proper reason for deletion, through machine asks no questions...

So I understand right, even though your account worked just fine, it was still showing as suspended in your account panel all this time? This was why you were terminated. You should have let us know before now (in the last 2 months) that you were still suspended. Suspensions unresolved after 14 days or more will get terminated. It's unfortunate, but feel free to sign up for a new account at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.