Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
cPanel Username:fla****
Subdomain:flash-it.x10hosting.com

How long your account has been up:not sure, a few months
Did you have the ads placed on every page:YES! was the text link, which i had on every page!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
/php/mp3s

Copyrighted music is not allowed and clearly stated in the TOS.

-Corey

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
see in mp3s corey thats my tupac cd that i baught in converted to mp3 on my computer. as for the techno emcee there not copyrighted, there not even released music, thats scouse music jus a few ppls fartin about on mic weh tunes in the background, u can check in the folder and c, andif its not allowed ill definitly takethem out, and sorry if im wrong!but the tupac definitly came from my own perchase and converted into my computer! does that still count?

BTW thanx for the fast reply!

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Just because you buy a cd doesnt mean the music on it is yours, the cd might be. But the music is still copyrighted

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You're unsuspended, remove the files immediately.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Thanx Corey! :bigok: But can i not keep the emcee music on cn as it aint copyrighted or realeased, the tupac ill move np like?

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
ive removed the tupac mp3s, but that scouse music aint even copyrighted, its not even released onto acd or tape deck for that matter! Its from a few scousers messing about emceeing to tunes, passed to me from a friend on the net! there not copyrighted man, download 1 to yer com n check it out n c for yerself bro!

Last edited:

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
so even though the music isnt copyrighted or released im not allowed it on?

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If it is your music that is fine, but other then that no.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
with out bn funny can u show me on the tos where it says noncopyrighted music ( NONCOPYRIGHTED) which isnt yours cannot be placed on yer site even though it was sent to you by a friend (and isnt copyrighted,or released) which he got from a friend who knows ppl who emcee and make music! and again im not bn funny im stateing a fact that this music is NOT copyrighted or RELEASED which makes it legal and doesnt fall into the tos rules as stated by corey!

: if i remember correctly there was a topic about this b4 where dj blade was accused of using copyrighted music because he used the name blade, and made his own music under that name and to which he had other ppls noncopyrighted music and was allowed to remain keepin these mp3s(noncopyrighted)which where his friends music on his site? wheres the justice?

Last edited:

Chirantha

Reaction score
THere is a risk and x10 is not going to take it. If you created it there is no problem. But in this case there is a big one.

Last edited:

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Chirantha said:
THere is a risk and x10 is not going to take it. If you created it there is no problem. But in this case there is a big one.

and this big problem being? if you read what i wrote(without sounding cheeky) ull see that i wrote about a debate which happened a few weeks back and was allowed. because the music wasnt copyrighted!

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
the problem is that you are not only risking your own account, but x10hosting as well. just cuz it was never released, doesnt mean its not protected. its also very annoying to read a web page that has obnoxious techno music in the backround.

dont risk your account and everyone elses just cuz u think your right.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
the problem is that you are not only risking your own account, but x10hosting as well. just cuz it was never released, doesnt mean its not protected. its also very annoying to read a web page that has obnoxious techno music in the backround.

dont risk your account and everyone elses just cuz u think your right.

if u read, the music isnt copyrighted :wtcslap: its a few lads threw it together messing about on the mic. PLUS dont browse my site then if technomusic annoys you. Secondly, if u where to browse it and didnt want the music, there is a button named stop for ppl like yerself who dont wanna listen to it!

Can i have an admins final opinion on this topic to get this thread closed? ill happily remove it if its against the tos, if it isnt i dont see a problem having iton my site!

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You dont know that it is not copyrighted, if it passed through that long chain. We would reather you not have it on the site.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.