Technology Forum And Arcade

mattblog

Reaction score
I have been working for almost a week creating this web page. After fixing bugs and modifying it to work for me as well as adding countless plug ins, i finally got the forum they way i want it. After making sure everything is set up i am finally ready to show this to everyone who may be interested

What is this Website?

This website originally started off being a technology forum community which it still is. I have also added an arcade but was not successful at adding a chat-room. Maybe another time.
This forum not only allowed people to be able to ask questions and request tech support, but also allows users to talk about technology, one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and potentially the most enjoyable.

Any Rank Systems?

Yes there are rank systems which will eventually allow you to create custom titles and make your name blue or red like we have here on x10hosting. (you know on the who's online sections.) Regardless you are able to reach many ranks with a lot of effort and posting. The only thing you cannot reach is moderator by posting. Originally I had it this way but soon decided to instead make it application required. Therefore I would be able to determine if someone is trustworthy or not and to reduce the risk of bad/spamming moderators.

Is Everything Fully Functional?

As of now everything is fully functional. If by chance anything breaks or has a bug from an update or something of a sort, we have a bug report tab and suggestions tab which you may use to report of such events and we will get on it right away.

Can I Be A Moderator?

Sure why not. Write an application on our forums and you may just be chosen to become a moderator. There are two things needed to be monitored.

Forum and File Moderating

Arcade Moderating

Arcade Monitoring can add Games to the Arcades as well as manage bugs and High Scores (sometimes they may mess up with submit scoring) Forum and File Moderating is more or less monitoring the Forums and editing the news. When becoming a moderator you are able to do both of these. It is up to you what you want to do the most.

After you have heard of the forums, can you all please go check it out.
by going to the following link

http://www.techsavy.cz.cc/

Thankyou
Matt,

As well as tell me what you think, but dont be too harsh, i worked on this for a long time, ill hate myself if there are major issues :biggrin:

Last edited:

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Hi matt your site has a very clean UI.Colors combination is great.I can't do a critique review of this.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks good and doesn't look so much like a template as the other one did. There's a few things here and there that could have a touch up, but in general the colours work well, although the text colour could be a shade darker and the user title bars don't show up.

but was not successful at adding a chat-room
Be careful what you do here, as chat scripts are against X10's ToS:
Shoutbox\Chat Scripts Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended.

One thing also, it's spelt Savvy, not Savy.

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
yes i know its spelt Savvy. I have a little matter *(wink* where Savvy i need. I dont want anyone to know about. wink wink

EDIT: aw thats stupid i was planning on registering techsavvy.com when it just register today or yesterday

one not as good but its new and makes a bit more sense, but this tim im not sayingit.

Its registered by ones of those companies that randomly register domains and put adsense on them.. Grr. Regardless i sent them an email asking how much they would be willing to settle it for but i dont think ill see any progress.

Hopefully there is one more domain that is techsavvy and it kinda relates to yourself (wink, wink again).
Regardless i hope this one doesnt fall through.

Chat scripts would have been hosted by another website who manages chat scrips. It would be just embedded with user accounts implanted in.

So if you guys want can you guys sign up?

Last edited: