Test your site on any browser or resolution

intertec

Reaction score
Thanks. This will help a lot for enthusiastic web designers!

balaji2u

Reaction score
Thx a lot coz im having trouble checking my site in ie6 frequently.

Jordan C

Reaction score
One of the best things for me is the difent resolutions.
It's great because when I set something up on my low res laptop, I can't see what it looks like to the rest of the world.

sunils

Reaction score
good find. but my firewall in blocking that site. Let me try it out in my personal desktop.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This will be pretty useful. I do know that somehow my site loads up the best in IE7, but it looks a bit glitchy in the rest of the browsers. I'd like to be able to see how to fix that when I make my new site so that I don't make the same mistake again. It's W3C compliant as well.

As of right now, it seems as thoguh that website is down, since it's being routed properly to the IP address, and it is responding to pings, but I can't connect to it (times out). I'll check it out in a bit though.

zen-r

Reaction score
Thanks for this link - the site has been bookmarked!

From what I can see, the site is quite slow to load but that's fair enough I suppose, given that it's a free open-source service.

Of course, it only tests how your website will look in different browsers. It doesn't test how well your website will function in different browsers -that can be a different thing entirely!

I long for the day when all browsers are made to conform to the same set of standards, & these tests are unnecessary.

PhantomChick

Reaction score
Awesome site... I like how many options you can select. Finally I can find out what YouTube looks like on Netscape Navigator when flash is disabled! Mua ha ha ha ha!

Uh... but seriously, this has been added to the top of my favorites list.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey guys, I ran a test on my site and here's the results on how it came out. I'm glad to see that it's rendering properly on many browsers, with some very minor glitches on a few browsers. I missed out on 8 browsers though, since I was at another place when I ran the test and came home, which means I was unable to add more queue time to it.

http://seansite.dyndns.org/downloads/sitetest.zip

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this, it was exactly what I was looking for after a long time!

scottnj

Reaction score
Thanks for this link - the site has been bookmarked!

From what I can see, the site is quite slow to load but that's fair enough I suppose, given that it's a free open-source service.

Of course, it only tests how your website will look in different browsers. It doesn't test how well your website will function in different browsers -that can be a different thing entirely!

I long for the day when all browsers are made to conform to the same set of standards, & these tests are unnecessary.
You're right, it is very slow to load, and I have timed out twice waiting.:mad: But thanks for the idea