The Message In a Bottle Experiment

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
I am starting a new experiment to see how far the forwarded messages you get from your friends go before they die out.

Whenever the server goes back up and I upload everything (it's seems to have been down all day and part of yesterday - I still can't connect!), I will post the link.

Basically I'm just going to sending a message to everyone on my list(s) and whoever's intersted will go to the link and put their name (or a nickname they like) on the list of people who have gotten a copy of the message, and then forward the message to everyone they know and so on.

Hopefully the server will stay up long enough for this experiemnt to actually begin working...

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
You might want to check and see if your account wasn't terminated.... For as long as I've been trying to view your site, it's never worked for me. And this is going on like 3 weeks now. Just a thought, I'm not saying it is, but everyone elses accounts are up.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
No servers have been down today at all, that I know of..

Last edited:

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
That long huh? Really? Weird...
You're the second person to say that so now I know something odd is going on.

If they did shut down my site, I don't know why.
I haven't got any emails about anything, but then again, I might need to go check my old email account just in case...

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Yep - they said it got terminated. I don't know why yet - and won't know unless the staff member that terminated it posts why in Suspened Accounts.

Last edited: