!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to setup a forum and a informative site for technology. I decided to do it on e107 cms because it has inbuilt forum plug-in and a lot of other plug-ins. but i didn't found a good theme yet. so whenever i get it i will inform to all of you.
One thing i liked here in this x10 forum is quick support by so many professionals.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Try this:

Put:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=rmcS_l_KtoA&rel=1&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//s3.ytimg.com/vi/rmcS_l_KtoA/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskLumXvUQ-X8UBrM_EITQ373&hl=en

in your adressbar.

shortlink

tittat

Reaction score
Its march.The summer vacation started.But for me summer is here.But no vacation.My exams will start on April 9th and ends on may 2nd.iam feeling too bad.Getting bored in front of my books.

Dan

Reaction score
I've just come home from school, after a day of tests!
And the best thing is, I've got another 5 to look forward too tomorrow. First test is French which I am terrible at!!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I went to that youtube link and it says "...this video is no longer avalible". What was it about?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I got the same error when visiting that YouTube link, and the player was huge (two 20" monitors). Otherwise, it's stupid that my school blocks the forums but they don't block the account page or any other forum I go to. I have to say that their blocking system by 8e6 Technologies is really stupid. They should seriously design their own system that is more effective.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone here know how to get higher quality (actual Standard Definition video) on YouTube? If you don't the trick is to add &fmt=18 to videos that have been uploaded within a few months and it'll give you a high quality video of the file. I seem to find that this only works on certain computers oddly enough, so if it looks the same, it probably doesn't work but geez does it look and sound loads better!

An example URL would be (load this in full screen mode if you can): http://youtube.com/watch?v=LO4caTLqqoM&fmt=18

Also, remove the &fmt=18 in the URL I gave you and observe the difference.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Huh, thanks for pointing that out! :)
It is cold and rainy, tests as usual, I just got a couple of books on PHP today; I want to learn it right. ;)
And on top of that, my whole weekend is going to be gone because I have to go on a field trip. I hate those!
Yeah so life can be bad at times, but whenever something seems bad, I just work on coding pages for fun.
:biggrin:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Have you tried www.hudzilla.org/phpwiki. Its a great php tutorial.

Anyway, Trying to get my SMF Mod finshed before I have to start working again, and there's no time. :happysad:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey all, i am at school sitting in the Resource centre, otherwise known as the library...I am meant to be doing drama research, i know i am bad but i don't like drama much. So i just thought i would post and let you all know what my life is doing, i am hungry, gimme some food please.

Okay, that was random, Hey everyone....SAY HELLO TO FRIZZLE, she is sitting next to me, and is meant to be doing the same thing, but oh well....We have our research all we need to do now is.....Actually do the project...? Lolcakes.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Hey all, i am at school sitting in the Resource centre, otherwise known as the library....

I didn't know that you called libraries 'resource centres' in adelaide. Over here in melbourne we call them 'libraries'. :biggrin:

Sounds like a stupid australian educational departmental thing, and it wouldn't be the first. :biggrin:

Another "biggest thread"? What happened to the last one?

The last one was deleted, because there was too much spam in it, please have a look through some of the threads in 'off topic' to confirm this.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
It was locked not deleted, right? Otherwise, for those of you who are interested in or play Call of Duty 4, last night I put together a single gameplay level of me playing through "The Bog" on Call of Duty 4 in 1080p HD, putting together 10GB worth of AVI clips from the free version of FRAPs. I'll upload later today, but for anyone who wants it, I'll post it here. It won't take too long to upload it, probably 20 minutes at the most.

Also, the video has no jaggies so don't worry about seeing any of those :D

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone here know how to get higher quality (actual Standard Definition video) on YouTube? If you don't the trick is to add &fmt=18 to videos that have been uploaded within a few months and it'll give you a high quality video of the file. I seem to find that this only works on certain computers oddly enough, so if it looks the same, it probably doesn't work but geez does it look and sound loads better!

An example URL would be (load this in full screen mode if you can): http://youtube.com/watch?v=LO4caTLqqoM&fmt=18

Also, remove the &fmt=18 in the URL I gave you and observe the difference.

well I knowed that for long now. I have it in the bbCode replacement on my forum

LHVWB

Reaction score
It was locked not deleted, right?

As far as I know it was actually deleted, because I actually lost about 20 posts from my post count, and I had about 20 posts in the old biggest thread.

oiwio

Reaction score
It stinks that it was deleted because more than half of my posts were from that thread. If it was locked instead of deleted, I would have over 400 posts right now.

But I can understand why they would want to delete it since it was just taking up memory that could be used on something useful.

LHVWB

Reaction score
It stinks that it was deleted because more than half of my posts were from that thread. If it was locked instead of deleted, I would have over 400 posts right now.

It makes a lot of sense that they deleted it because some people did have a lot of posts in it, meaning that if it was spam it would have been difficult to check due to the large number of posts. And the posts within that thread were not really adding anything to the community either.

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
verbsite, that's right.... it's a education department thing...Typical government...