!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Does anyone wanna see a high definition version of Call of Duty 4's Bog Level? If you guys do, I have recorded a 1080p HD video of the demo (to show people how good the game is for the demo, and the full version is loads better) that I can upload for you guys if you want of the entire level. It'll only take me about a half hour to upload the video, but as for downloading, the file is nearly 600MB big. There will be a video player though so you don't have to download.

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
Does anyone wanna see a high definition version of Call of Duty 4's Bog Level? If you guys do, I have recorded a 1080p HD video of the demo (to show people how good the game is for the demo, and the full version is loads better) that I can upload for you guys if you want of the entire level. It'll only take me about a half hour to upload the video, but as for downloading, the file is nearly 600MB big. There will be a video player though so you don't have to download.

Upload it if you want, then we can see how good you are. :cool:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
wow what stumbleUpon is powerfull:

namnls-35.png

I posted that post 1 hour ago and it has already got more than 10 times the view than my first post. And I only posted it in this thread, and I don't think this thread gets over 160 visitors in a hour

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Upload it if you want, then we can see how good you are. :cool:

I did it for sights, not skills, as the video is more or less a walk through of the level and a game demonstration. If you want skills, I'll have to get the full version of FRAPs as keeping an eye on FRAPs is a pain, especially since I am piecing together 10GB worth of 30 second AVIs. I'll upload a skills video sometime later.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll have to get the full version of FRAPs as keeping an eye on FRAPs is a pain, especially since I am piecing together 10GB worth of 30 second AVIs. I'll upload a skills video sometime later.

You don't need to use FRAPs any more, the new Xfire has video support, but you might need to lower your graphics settings a little...

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
In Victoria, Australia we just our strongest winds in over a decade from the remainders of some cyclone, electricity went for a while, no computers for an hour. :(

I just found yet another bug in my SMF mod and squashed it.

It just snowed! In April! Weird!

Hmm.... everyone is blaming global warming...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
It's snowed here in April before, so it's not wierd. It happens every few years. As for Global Warming, there is loads of argument out there, with people always analyzing other people's work and everything. Until we can get 100% solid proof rather than some quickly done or not completely checked or accurate work, then it'd be very hard to even debate about that matter.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I having routing issues on skyy now :'(.
I am using a proxy at p-r-o-x-y.net. I hope they don't phish me.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
If you want to make sure they don't phish, just go to www.siteadvisor.com and enter in their address and that site will tell you if it is a good site.

D

dWhite

SiteAdvisor is a good website, but isn't always 100% accurate. A few sites I visit daily, like web hosting forums, etc. sometimes turn up inaccurate on SA standards. But just as long as you know and trust the website in question, that is all that matters.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well yeah, as sites can always change ownership. SiteAdvisor does have commenting available where you can rate the site for yourself, and I also believe that you can report bad sites as well.

D

dWhite

I haven't used SiteAdvisor for a few months now. Personally, my laptop is completely decked out with latest security software/hardware. If a site makes all those tweak out, then I never return to it...ever.

I've encountered a few sites that would instantly BOSD you, and those made me mad. :O

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The only times I ever visit sites and something goes wrong is with Internet Explorer. Other than that, no BSOD. And also, you don't need to install the app to use it. Just go to the website, enter in a site and it tells you what it is and with user comments.

D

dWhite

Zapper, I think your posts in here are supposed to have some meaning and relevance. :D

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
That could have some meaning as he's probably trying to teach us some words that we might not know. Anyways, who here like or hates banshees from Halo online, and why is that?

D

dWhite

I don't like any of the Covenant ships in Halo. The Banshee makes me feel like I'm going to slip out of it mid flight. ;P

Anyway, I finally just got my site up and running with a few tutorials. But now I need to start working on a solid community base! :D

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Cool. Good luck with your site. Otherwise, does anyone else here like or hate the banshees in Halo online? This can include anything from being cheap to team killing :biggrin:

Last edited: