!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
wow what a big thread this is. I had not been in this forum for forcouple of months and came back to see this. This is great.

Mitch

Reaction score
wow what a big thread this is. I had not been in this forum for forcouple of months and came back to see this. This is great.
the old thread (that got deleted) had more posts (but i don't know it for sure)

And don't spam here or somewhere else, if you do this your post will be deleted.

Dan

Reaction score
-Munches on potstickers-
I'm bored. :p
Me too :(
I've just had a week off from school but tomorrow I've got to go back... :mad:
I'm dreading it, I'm sure I've forgotten to do a piece of homework or something.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have to go back to school tomorrow as well. I'm still a 5 hour drive from my home, so I'm going to be angry by the end of tonight because my three day weekend is ending. I guess it's time to wait for Thanksgiving to come along.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm not on vacation anymore! I've returned home (you moderators know already as I'm back on my usual IP address and ISP :biggrin:) and I guess that means it's time for me to enjoy the time I have left until school tomorrow :(

Also, why isn't there any Strikethrough text button here? I wanted to add something funny!

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
Wow, 1529 posts and counting... now I know I've been away for too long! I wonder who'll get post 9001 in this thread? ;)

mifuyu

Reaction score
w00t, its so damn late and I'm still awake. D: Might as well sleep before mom catches me using the computer. xD

Dan

Reaction score
I'm tired...
Anyone else tired...?

I did something really stupid today :)
I wore my trainers to school instead of my school shoes, lucky no teachers look down at peoples shoes!!

fierce

Reaction score

umm... i'm bored ..btw join the jokes thread in the offtopic section and post smthing funny..

- fierce .

Last edited:

catz154

Reaction score
I'm tired...
Anyone else tired...?

I wore my trainers to school instead of my school shoes, lucky no teachers look down at peoples shoes!!

yeah I am tired, I am coming off a caffeine kick .

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm tired...
Anyone else tired...?

I'vw worn two different pairs of shoes before to school. This happened the day after I got new shoes as I had mixed up an old shoe for a new shoe. It embarrased me a little bit, but no one noticed so meh. The shows were the same color basically, just different design.

yeah I am tired, I am coming off a caffeine kick .

Caffeine isn't a great way to wake yourself up. Stretching and sleeping is the best way :p

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ohhh i was wondering where your credits went....
Well what you do with $25????
lol donate it to poor people like me :p

Use it on JAGF probably. I nearly forgot to accept the payment at paypal lol

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Keep up homies! What is heard about GTA IV on PC? Any news?

There is a thread in the gaming section of this forum stating that they are holding off the release of the PC version until December 2nd.