The Newest Ipod.

limelight

Reaction score
The iPod Flea is coming out in September.

Go see the soon to be ads for it here.
icon_smile.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/video/html/2005/06/29/technology/highbandwidth/windowsmedia/20050629_GUEST_VIDEO.html

ps. its just a parody.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah it looks cool! I think they will make money off this to get back at all the other companys!

N

Nathan

The video won't even play for me. I hate Windows Media.

limelight

Reaction score
Auvee said:
MicrotechXP said:
Yeah it looks cool! I think they will make money off this to get back at all the other companys!
It's not real :S

-Auvee B.

I donno, I thnk that the tic tac container songs will be huge. And flea collar? Isn't apple trying to make their mp3 players stylish?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I was joking! I forgot to put that hahaha on there... That was kind of stupid one songer per iflee... Also ther can be smaller ones... the ones that you can not see! lol :happy:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Lol, that's really good. The accessories are bigger than the actual thing. I dislike IPod aswell, mainly because it's so expensive and everyone just loves to use them!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes I think that they charge to much per song... Yahoo! nly charges 79cents...

limelight

Reaction score
iPod doesn't charge that much, iTunes does. They're both part of the same company but iPod is a mp3. Which you can put songs that you got of you CDs.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes I think that they should have a sale or somthing... like put the price allitle lower to like 79-89 cents...

limelight

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yes I think that they should have a sale or somthing... like put the price allitle lower to like 79-89 cents...

New Jersey is going to start adding tax to mp3 purchases. So that'd almost equal the original price.

iTunes doesn't need to have a sale, people will still download music from them and not care. If they really wanted cheap mp3s they'd download from one of those sites that give them for like 5 cents.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol but those that cost only 5cents do not work with the iPod... only if you buy it from itunes it will work! Also what freek they are going to start charging tax!! That is very dumb...

Jimbob

Reaction score
Lol that's awesome! I wonder how much it would be for that tic tac container full of the fleas :|

limelight

Reaction score
Jimbob said:
Lol that's awesome! I wonder how much it would be for that tic tac container full of the fleas :|

umm 100 dollars. about 12 tic tac = a 64 mb player i guess. :pinch:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes I like that companys becasue it has better products and you can chose from other companys to buy music from like Napster....

limelight

Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone would buy music of the net. It's only a few pennies less then the album and you don't get the extras.