The World Cup 2006

Conor

Reaction score
Surprisingly enough there is no thread about the biggest sports tournament in the world. :dunno:

Well I have watched all the games so far and am surprised at some teams.

My favourite is the Netherlands, but Brazil will win it once again.

swirly

Reaction score
yeah soccer ughh sorry lol... well idk anything about it....lol sorry!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
im not a soccer fan, but i do know that brazil and germany are very good
i hope germany wins!

Conor

Reaction score
The Germans played well in their opening game and they do have the home advantage, but somehow, they always manage to choke.

elforo

Reaction score
i am a FOOTBALL FAN and am ENGLANDDD ALL THE WAYYY!!!
COME ON ENGLLAAAAAAND btw who told you germany are good? they aint half wot they used to be... englaaand are second favourites btw :p
Btw shouldnt you be supporting the USA? lol 0 v 3 not a good start

Last edited:

lambada

Reaction score
Ineed we are! Go US! Slthough if it goes down to penalties.... then God help us all! (I was reffering to Brits / English people in that comment).

BTW: Is there actually any team who's manager is actually from the country the team represents?

elforo

Reaction score
most countries really, Germany for example have Klinsman famous ex-player, italy, france, spain, brazil, argentina....etc....and england have just signed and englishman to be the next england coach after the world cup .
And please no penalties lol hate the bastids ...gets too emotionalllll

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Boink said:
Yea im not a soccer fan, but then again i HATE watching sports. I'd rather play them.
I like watching sports, Just not so much soccer.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
LETS GO ENGLAND!!! WOOOO, even tho they cnat score their own goals ;) youd get this if you heard the game against Parguay.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I am not much of a fan of soccer but I am intererted this year. I am going for Brazil because the U.S. team was such a dissapointment.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Sadly, I should be rooting for the U.S., but I know it is useless. We suck at football anyways. I would prefer if England won anyways.

P.S. Anyone else think it's really dumb that we call it the 'World Series,' when we're the only ones who play in it?

jensen

Reaction score
Did you see the USA team play last night? They were moving as a team. Their main problem was the defence. They are much better this time around compared to 2002.

Hypeman

Reaction score
Footie is the f'n bomb... no other sport compares to it.
How was australias come back against the japs?! The was beautiful and I was bouncing around the room. USA lost dismally, England trotted along like lost puppies.

Australia take on Brazil next.... man thats gonna be nuts. Green & Gold vs. Green & Gold.
Its taken 30+ years, but Australia are here.
Long live Cahill!

M

minievan

England are going to Win, No doubts about it, Once Rooney Gets back in (25th trin & tob) There will be no stopping him, Ownage all the way.
Any bets anyone?

jensen

Reaction score
England put their hopes on a few stars. They need to work as a team.

South Korea came back up to beat Togo 2-1 even though they were 1 goal down by half time. They have team work

Reclutador

Reaction score
GOAL!!

Spain 0 - Tunez 1

but in 20 minutes...

Spain 3 - Tunez 1

Have anyone seen the match?