thinking about buying a dell?

N

Nathan

To put this rumor to a halt. Dell does not install any type of keylogger into a laptop via hardware or software, as I have the Inspiron 9200 (changed to Inspiron 9300 in 2005).

Also, read some of these reviews.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000317047049/
http://techgage.com/archive.php?id=1575

A who is on the website returns this information:
http://195.66.240.211/cgi-bin/whois.cgi?query=greenend.org.uk&x=16&y=11

Registrant's Agent:
Black Cat Networks Ltd [Tag = BLACKCATNET]
URL: http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk

We go to BlackCatNetworks and find it's a "Ltd - Hosting, Domains, Colocation, ADSL and more".

As so, the person that created this page was in Britian, not America, nothing to worry about for Americans.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I love Dell products but to be honest I hate their customer support, I can NEVER understand them. But I still think dell is #1 since I hardly ever need tech support anyway ;)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol how can you not understand them..they tell you all the details you nead to know! Also if you have a Dell you would never nead Coustomer Support! P:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well they all speak foreign languages and have a heavy accent which I cannot understand :)

n4tec

Reaction score
finished checking my laptop and there is nothing... Oh well it must be a hoax hoax!!!

N

Nathan

nforchange said:
finished checking my laptop and there is nothing... Oh well it must be a hoax hoax!!!

Take it you didn't look at my post. :ermm:

Anyone, I'm impressed with my Inspiron 9200, the only thing I have wrong is I accidentally chipped the paint trim. :sad:

CKG690

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Well they all speak foreign languages and have a heavy accent which I cannot understand :)
Depending on what hour of the day you call, you either get India or America. I think you got India lol.

limelight

Reaction score
It's better to build your own computer. I did with the help of a friend and now I don't go "WTF" when I open mine up.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes it is better but if you do not want to go through all that hassel and just want it that second then people will buy that... Also for the people that are gamers can get the new Dell XPS 2 Gamer. It is the best rated PC ever made!

limelight

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
. Also for the people that are gamers can get the new Dell XPS 2 Gamer. It is the best rated PC ever made!

What's the price tag on it?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes it is for them it also comes with Media Center so it can have music, movies and all those functions as well!

limelight

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yes it is for them it also comes with Media Center so it can have music, movies and all those functions as well!

It can have music, and movies too!!! Wow, and my computer can also do music and movies. I musta ripped the guy off when I paid 600 for all the stuff.

N

Nathan

Although the XPS 2 is 3000 dollars, it's higher rated than Alienware and Falcon notebooks that's a lot more cash.

limelight

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
Although the XPS 2 is 3000 dollars, it's higher rated than Alienware and Falcon notebooks that's a lot more cash.

But how much better is it?

ss128

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Wow that is scary, it loosens my opnion of dell now thought it had good customber service.
they never HAD good customer service! all of their answers are from a script and they very rarely can help you with an issue that they dont have written in their scripts.
anyway, i really dont like dell. they sre just too damn expensive. i bult my own extremely good computer for HALF the price it would have costed ondell.