This Host has a horrible uptime and reliablity

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
I've been using your services since july/august and I'm really disapointed in this service. The uptime on this host would have to be 60%. You guys just did a huge clean up which seems to have done nothing but made our sites offline for 3 days.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
if you dont apreciate the service then leave, no ones stopping you, otherwise stop making repeat posts because we'rebusy and these are stupid to say, we cant do everything you want us to

i will tell you what i told veenith

DarkD45 said:
i have been here just as long as you veenith (even if i was not "here" for some of it) and every "company" has its problems at one point or another, all you can do is ask for what you can do to help, making posts like this have no point in them whatsoever, does this help us restore accounts or reset passwords? no. Does this help us fix server problems and such? no. We are very busy and we are working as much as we can... again this is a free service that corey pays for out of his pocket. We are free staff we work for no pay (new staff members dont get staff benefits for a month) so we are all in the same boat as you and it doesnt get anywere to complain about what is happening 24/7. If you dont want to be hosted here no one is making you, there are as you said "pleny of others" but i know that you will not be able to find this much space/bandwith (as samtong said) anywere else. I was looking for free hosting for about a year before i came to x10, nothing compares to it at all, i cant even imagine another free host giving you 2.5gb of space and 45gb bandwith free, its insane.

Point is, we are working as fast as we can and nothing is perfect.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
tehpwner said:
I've been using your services since july/august and I'm really disapointed in this service. The uptime on this host would have to be 60%. You guys just did a huge clean up which seems to have done nothing but made our sites offline for 3 days.

I'll be more than happy to terminate your account for you.

-Corey

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
tehpwner said:
No, that's terribly incorrect. It could possibly be that it's up 60% of the time that you happen to be looking at it, or it could be that your just crying and pulling a false percent out of your whiny anus.

Stop complaining, just wait.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
thanks for that corey :)

and taxloss what you can do to help, is be patient... dont start new threads like this

taxloss

Reaction score
Im patient mate i didnt start any thread like that one.

Im program writer, i have my own servers but i dont use it a lot because we have a low bandwith here in Spain.
I work on debian and other linux distros like redhat, trustix, knoppix, etc... and id like to help in any way.
Im spanish and I can give support in spanish language if u want as well
My gmt is +1 and I can give support for the hours you are sleeping :D hehehe

If u think that I can help you in any way send me a pm and let me know ;)

The more staff we are the less downtime the servers will be, thats what I think :D

Taxloss

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
tehpwner said:
we've told everyone that we were doing cleans up because we took on more then we could handle. It wasent just clean ups we took away one server. Now that were just geting everyones accounts settled in on the one server and have the fix everything running. The up time will be shooting up. To bad you won't be around to see and/or use this.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah. This is a while but we are pacient. This is helping us. But I do not think that he wanted his account terminated unless did he tell you guys that?

solomon

Reaction score
it is 60% uptime for sure.:kdubb: but i belive this host got it take to give more good service and wish you all the best, and if you guys start fight we can't

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
its not really a 60% uptime, it has been for about a month, but its not always like that... normally its around 95%+ just kinda a bad time right now, with all thats going on

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DarkD45 said:
its not really a 60% uptime, it has been for about a month, but its not always like that... normally its around 95%+ just kinda a bad time right now, with all thats going on
Indeed, Everyone will understand soon once the uptime is high again and dosent go down offen like befor we got the 2nd server.

I mean this will start very very soon.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
You know what, it has always been 60% uptime, I've been using this service since august, actually more like july. Every month you guys have some lame excuse.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
You guys want a better host, use ----------------------------- and look for 5833763562346 Host, they give you a free domain name if you make 100 posts! I have mine right now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
good for you... bye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.