5) TextLinkAds

For your site:
1) Adbux | Non-referral
2) WordLinx | Non-referral
3) ClixnCash | Non-referral
4) Bux.to | Non-referral
5) N/A

FAQ

Q: What is the difference between those two?
A: You get money from the first list by adding things onto your site. You get money from the second list by doing things on their site (which all of them allow you to get money from just clicking links)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambrossys

Reaction score
I just began to use Adsense, I did never thought that I would get that much money that I got o_O

kajasweb

Reaction score
I think, you have to swap the positions of YesAdvertising & Google AdSense. CPC is better than CPM!

Jesse

Reaction score
I Use Bidvertiser. But i will try to use YesAdvertising.

LyteNight

Reaction score
I'm using BUX.to. For me, it's the better ;-). They paid me $10 XD

I don't trust Bux.to as much as Adbux.org. I heard that Bux.to stole Adbux's script and also they take forever to payout. On the forums they say they're still processing October payments when it's December already...

imagelinx

Reaction score
have you guys heard of www.problogger.net, it's a great blog where the creator details and gives advice on this same subject, i found it VERY useful! it applies to whether or not it's a blog you are trying to create

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Iv'e bookmarked this page as i guess it will be useful for me in the future...

Afterburn

Reaction score
In my opinion, I trust Adsense more than any, and I have had great experiences with Adsense. I made $250 one month and the other month I made $200. Its not a lot, but its a good side cash along with my job.

mattura

Reaction score
YesAdvertising require >5000 views per month, not something I currently achieve...

LyteNight

Reaction score
Yup. Also Adbux now switched back to the 24 hour limit where you can click an ad again after 24 hours. That way you can earn at least 8 cents a day, but more if you catch the ads that disappear within seconds. Also can a mod or an admin modify my first post so it has both referral links AND non-referral links? For someone reason I can't edit my posts, thanks in advance.

kajasweb

Reaction score
I too won't recommend BidVertiser. I used BidVertiser for both to Monetize my site and Advertise my site. They are NOT at all effective. They just won't generate good revenue for you. At the same time, As a Advertiser you'll lose most of your money without any good leads to your site.

Last edited:

alias

Reaction score
putting adsense into your website is a great source of income. also try to put some clicksor ads too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.