Traditions

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
We used to have this tradition, back in the days before community advocacy, back when there was a PHP version system and ad-enhanced accounts, way way back in 2009, where we would take some time out of our busy life of on-topic helpful posting to make a self congratulatory thread to stroke our egos upon meeting some arbitrary benchmark of post count.

Today is going to be one of those celebrations of olde.

Here's to me, in celebration of my 3000th post here on X10 and for hopes of another 14,000 in the years to come so I can overtake Corey (which won't matter because I don't have an awesome free hosting service, but it will be something to be proud of none the less).

http://x10hosting.com/forums/off-topic/98102-1-000th-post.html

http://x10hosting.com/forums/off-topic/103702-2k-posts.html

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Interesting.
I found that post to be generally helpful in a traditional sense.

Speaking of traditions, whatever happened to the Paragon Parties?
No, I don't want one, (too late for that anyway), - just wondering....

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Speaking of traditions, whatever happened to the Paragon Parties?
No, I don't want one, (too late for that anyway), - just wondering....

I think I got one, but not like ye parties of olde. The person planning these things should be sacked.

Is "Leader Party" the new trend and is why you received no party? I mean, back in the day being a Paragon was being one of the elite few. Now it's like everyone's a Paragon.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Dang it.
I just made a post that completely vanished for no apparent reason.

Methinks that Zubair and Derek are the only occupants of the Leader room at this time and I do not recollect attending any Leader parties for either of them, although it is entirely possible that I simply was not invited. :( I do remember sending a truck load of Coca Cola to Zubair for his Paragon Party.

Yes, the Paragon room had quite a few folks in it at the present time but that is what happens when a lot folks decide to be very helpful. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Rent this space for 1 credit?
How about a "signature space exchange" which would be similar to a "link exchange"?
:)

I will now attempt to press save this post and hope it does not vanish....

Last edited: