Triple.com - 300 Credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synkc

Reaction score
UPDATED: 300 CREDITS PER SIGN-UP!!!!

Please read EVERYTHING before attempting to complete this offer!

So, we probably have all heard about triple.com, and it's domain promo.

I recently had a offer posted for 200 credits per sign up, and since it appeared to me that I had made enough referrals (13), I closed the offer. However, after 3 days, only 2 have been accepted (*shocked at the loss of 2200 credits*).

So, I need 1 more referral before I can claim my domain, and I'm going to be doing this a little bit differently.

First off, you MUST use legit information while registering; most of the people from my old offer did not use legit information, and hence, I did not receive credit for referring them.

Second off, you are only applicable for this offer if you have NEVER before registered an account at triple.com. If you have even visited the page, I want you to clear any cookies that may have be sent from the site. And please DO NOT use a public proxy, since other people may have already registered an account under that IP address.

Still interested? Well here is how it will work:

1) Visit my site at http://hirokima.exofire.net and read the top announcement on the homepage. It will give you details and my referral link to triple.com.

2) Once you are at the site, click 'register' and fill out all required information. ALL information must be correct, or you will NOT receive any credits (this is something I should have stated during my other offer). If you are concerned about privacy issues, read triple.com's privacy policy.

3) Once you have successfully created an account and logged in, please post here the email address you used during registration.

If you registered correctly, than there should be no problems with the acceptance of your registration, and my referral; if however, after 24 hours and I have still not received any credit for referring you, than I will know that you did you use legit information during registration, and you will NOT get any credits.

Now that thats been put into order, I thank anyone who will help.

Edit:
Woah! Forum Bug? I posted this over a day ago, but it says I posted this only a few minutes ago? :nuts:

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
Thank you very, very much!
I'm finally able to get my domain! :D

Points sent, offer closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.