Truth about neobux

batman1

Reaction score
I like the site even though they cheat their members, I am formualting a plan to get my profit from the site.

Link: http://www.neobux.com/?rh=6F6E6567656E697573

First of all... they lied, well... hid the truth.
That site rent BOTS (not humans) to its members.

These bots "click" in such a way that neobux makes a big profit off you, while leaving you the "dumb happy member" who post on their forum saying that you got your $2.00 payment while investing $100s. Idiot :nuts:

(I was one. Or was I????) :dunno:

Example
Standard members need an average of about 2.0 to profit there. Not that most memebers rented referrals click ~2.2 daily.

Until that member upgrades to Golden (cost $90), there referral click suddenly drop from 2.0 to 1.0 and fluctuates below.

This ensures most of the money stays in neobux. I mean they pay their members more that $10,000,000 already. It has to come from somewhere and its definitely not from selling ads.

So to all those memebers who are going to join don't invest more than you are sure you need. -- JUST DON'T GO GOLDEN (cost $90) UNLESS YOU GOING ULTIMATE (cost $90 + $890)--

+ referrals ($0.31 for 1 referral for a month)

understand?

Website Link: http://www.neobux.com/?rh=6F6E6567656E697573
non-referral link: http://www.neobux.com/

PM me for help. Ohh yeah and real money is in forex trading.

Last edited:

naerey

Reaction score
Ultimate costs 890$?
I'd never pay that :|

Actually I wouldn't even pay 90$ to make more money. Ok, it's investing, but into what? A company I know nothing about that promises me money in absurd ways.
They show an example of how you could become rich if you clicked on 150 ads a day, and you had other 10 people clicking 150 ads a day. What's the likeliness of that happening? :|

zen-r

Reaction score
Paying money in, in order to get bigger money back out? :hahano:

It sounds like a Pyramid Selling, or a Ponzi scheme.

They all collapse eventually, leaving everyone out of pocket except those who got in at the start.

Last edited:

batman1

Reaction score
Paying money in, in order to get bigger money back out? :hahano:

It sounds like a Pyramid Selling, or a Ponzi scheme.

They all collapse eventually, leaving everyone out of pocket except those who got in at the start.

Nope. You don't have to pay to use the site, it's free. But you make little money that way, unless you have a lot of friends.

Its a good site, if you know what you are doing.

mjserv

Reaction score
Neobux over 3 milion members. Well...A lot of them are bots. Second, too many people are posting on so many forums that they are not being paid. They are the free members. The upgraded members are being paid, and not the free members. Third
They make promises if you upgrade, you get a percentage increase in earning more. Fourth, a lot of these sites have also changed their terms that only upgraded members will get paid. The first minimum payout is and always was $2.
After 1 to 3 months, they start making up excuses and limitations.

maddmatt

Reaction score
It's like an MLM scheme. The normal members either lose money or make a tiny amount of money that isn't worth the time and effort required. You'll get more money from a crappy minimum wage job.
The owner(s) and maybe a few near the top are the only ones making big money.

You're just helping a few people make cash for nothing.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am member, and I've earned $42.6 so far without spending any money at all, except what I've earned on neobux. I spent $24 on referrals, received $15, and I got ~$5 in my main balance so far. I'm happy with it, $15 is still better than nothing at all xD. And I haven't spent my own money on it :D

I tried to keep 3 - 6 rented referrals with my earnings, I made around $1 more than I put in on the month I rented them. But now I'm trying to get direct referrals, but it's hard, for 50% of those I refer doesn't click :(. Got 7 direct referrals of which 4 clicks 3 - 9 ads/day in average.

Last edited: