tutorialhouse

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't like tutorial sites that only link to tutorials on other sites without any kind of preview image or some text explaining what's it all about. You could improve that. Add a preview image and/or some text to your link. That way people can see what they are about to open before they do so making it easier to decide.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, preview image would be a bit hard the way they are linked, and most services takes paid for the images.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas on how to increase activity? The contest the site is in ends soon and I really want 1 or 2 users by then...

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK I joined the site and submitted some tuts. I didn't made them myself cos all other tuts are taken from other websites. I just linked to some cool ones and wrote a short description. Hope that's OK.

I guess that carbon fiber tutorial counts too LOL!

EDIT: Redirection on logout seams to made an error trying to redirect to "".

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK I joined the site and submitted some tuts. I didn't made them myself cos all other tuts are taken from other websites. I just linked to some cool ones and wrote a short description. Hope that's OK.

I guess that carbon fiber tutorial counts too LOL!

EDIT: Redirection on logout seams to made an error trying to redirect to "".

Lol yeah I know. It's a bug in Pligg that were fixed in the latest version, but I don't want to update it until the contest are over, incase something goes wrong.

And thanks for the tutorials :D

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I added a couple of tutorials for you. I'll put some more on when I get some more time.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I added a couple of tutorials for you. I'll put some more on when I get some more time.

This coming week they are gonna review the content and activity on the site for the contest. I hope I pass :D.

Btw, 1st prize in the contest is ~$2800

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
And we'll all be expecting our cut if you win it...
Just kidding :)