Unable to access my site or log in

apple2

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I can see my site if I use Tor, but I can't log in. More than a day now.

apple2

Reaction score
I think you must be blocking my IP address - there is no other good explanation. Please help.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see the IP address you used when making this post listed in the firewall. Unless you are doing something that would change that (like posting from a cell phone), you should not be blocked at this time.

apple2

Reaction score
It is intermittent. Worked fine for the last hour, and now I can no longer log in. Most of the time I can't log in.

I am using Opera browser. It looks like you don't support Firefox.

This is becoming quite tedious. I know it's a free tier, but with this kind of reliability you are not winning any customers.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem, at least this time, stems from a failed login on roundcube through DirectAdmin:
"Failed DirectAdmin Roundcube login from 71.193.***.***"

It is likely that has been the case for the previous times too, since it is a temporary block it would be lifted given time and thus restoring access again.

I have removed the block, but please ensure that you are using the correct user/pass combination for roundcube login to prevent it from happening again.