Unable to Add Parked Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm trying to add my main domain (www.hainestechnologies.co.uk) to my x10hosting account (at hainestechnologies.x10hosting.com) as a parked domain. However when I add it in cPanel I receive the following error:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 213.171.192.250,213.171.193.250,213.171.192.254 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

My domain is registered with Fasthosts and I am unsure as to how to procede to rectify the problem.

Any help greatly appreciated.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like your nameservers aren't set to x10's.
Login to your FastHost domain control area and change the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com
After they are updated, try adding the domain through cPanel again.

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks. I've changed the nameservers, so when they've updated I'll try adding it again in cPanel. Thanks!

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
The nameservers have been updated, but the problem persists. cPanel recognises the change, because the IP addresses have changed, see the error message:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

What should I do now?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like you have a parked domain as hainestechnologies.co.uk already.
Also, you are still in the process of having your account moved to a different server which might be causing this error.

terakoh

Reaction score
I have the same program with adding my domain www.bestpaidprogram.com. Exactly the same error message as htech. However, I can access my website by using terakoh.x10hosting.com. What should I do now? Thanks.

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
In my Account Management Portal it lists hainestechnologies.co.uk as a parked domain, however in cPanel it says there are no parked domains :S

Status
Not open for further replies.