Unable to delete files error?

bigo22924

Reaction score
Hi, i can now login to Directadmin but having a couple of issues;

It says Disk Space 1.13 GB / 1 GB but when i was able to login before the issues with Directadmin it said i had only used 55% of space.

When i try to delete files in File Manager i get this error;

Unable to delete files

Error writing /.trash/info/joomsport-sports-league-results-management.trashinfo: Unable to stat /.trash/info/joomsport-sports-league-results-management.trashinfo.temp for filesize after writeListFile::removeFile(/.trash/info/joomsport-sports-league-results-management.trashinfo) filename does not match

Error writing /.trash/info/mailchimp-for-wp.trashinfo: Unable to stat /.trash/info/mailchimp-for-wp.trashinfo.temp for filesize after write
ListFile::removeFile(/.trash/info/mailchimp-for-wp.trashinfo) filename does not match

Error writing /.trash/info/masterslider.trashinfo: Unable to stat /.trash/info/masterslider.trashinfo.temp for filesize after write
ListFile::removeFile(/.trash/info/masterslider.trashinfo) filename does not match

Error writing /.trash/info/revslider.trashinfo: Unable to stat /.trash/info/revslider.trashinfo.temp for filesize after write
ListFile::removeFile(/.trash/info/revslider.trashinfo) filename does not match

But they do delete.

.trash says 1.77 MB but it appears empty.

Also unable to FTP using host x15.x10hosting.com

I am getting this error;

530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

My username: speedwa2

Many Thanks

bigo22924

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on, but I can see some folders as well as a zip archive in the .trash when I go in on the backend. I could clear that for you which should solve the diskusage issue.
The error however is due to the account being over quota and thus not being able to move the files to .trash (although it seem it does anyways as I see folders named what you have in the error)

As for the other problem, see my reply to the thread about that specifically

bigo22924

Reaction score
Yes if you could as i am now getting this issue;

wp-config.php has been saved as /home/speedwa2/domains/speedwayworld.x10host.com/public_html/wp-config.php.
Warning: Saved filesize is less than uploaded filesize. Check quotas.
Warning: Quota limit reached. File(s) may be empty.

bigo22924

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have removed the files/folders in .trash, you are now under quota so the above issue with wp-config.php should be sorted although you would likely need to re-upload the file

bigo22924

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

I have re-uploaded the file ok

Can i increase my discspace as it shows;

Disk Space 881.6 MB / 1 GB

bigo22924