Unexpected "Login Attempt Failed" error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnaParadise

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear sir/madam,

As mentioned above, I am opening this support ticket to report an unexpected login error that has plagued me for more than a month now. When I attempt to login to Chopin (Fris before the move), it failed even though I provided the correct credentials.

Originally I thought this had something to do with the problems that X10Hosting has been facing, and I gave it time and hoped it would be resolved in the near future. However, I've just attempted to login and the error still remains. I attempted to change my password through the Control Panel but it has returned either "Error" or "Process wait" messages.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into the matter. My hosting account is "junlem" currently on Chopin. This is in no way urgent, and other support tickets should take precedence if it is a more serious matter.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Regards,
RagnaParadise

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You will be able to sync your password through the Account Management Panel once the backend is synced with WHM. This will happen over the next 24 hours. Until then, you may open another support thread if another problem arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.