Unsuspension request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Visiting my site says it doesn't even exist instead of saying it is suspended, I hope this is not a problem. The account panel says that I was suspended because "user transfered to another server" and that support is closed for my server, "getupdated".

Account name: Salvatos

I have a backup of my files but my copy of my database is not quite up to date, so I would like a restore. I'm not in a hurry, though. Thank you for the ever-great service through these rough times.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
An Account Manager will have to restore your account.
Since there are so many requests and so few AM's, this might take a day or so.
Please do not bump this thread since they work from 'oldest to newest' and you will just succeed in moving your request to the end of the queue.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have restored your account from one of our backups, it should be fully operational within 24 hours. If you have any problems please re-open this support ticket by going to the administrative button above the post.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you Hellsheep. My site seems to be online but the connection to MySQL fails and I cannot access cPanel from the account panel (which still indicates I am on server "getupdated", I don't know if that's any help).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've tried all of my x10 passwords, and none lets me through.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you try to set your cPanel password through the Account Management Panel

https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

This will set the password for both the Forum and cPanel.

If that does not work, please post back here. An Account Manager or above will have to set your password manually for you.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
The password reset worked, but I still can't log into cPanel.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have gone through your website and noticed that you were only using salvatos as the mysql user for all your scripts.

I have changed some of them over for you. If you see any more errors please change the mysql user in your scripts to salvatos_salvatos

This will solve all your problems.

As for cPanel not updating your password it is because your account hasn't been synced with our backend yet. Until the account panel shows you are on the "Starka" server instead of "Getupdated" your password changes won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.