Updates Gone Awry

Status
Not open for further replies.

vol7ron

Reaction score
First of all, let me say I feel for you all. It seems the move is generating more problems for you guys than anyone else. Just remember to breathe and everything will be okay :)

Yesterday, I created three files: index.cgi, index1.cgi, and index2.cgi in my cgi-bin. It was weird because I couldn't access them with www.<mysite>.net, but I could with <mysite>.net (without the www).

Christopher said, wait for the transfer to go through and check after and he was right, last night it worked with the 'www'!

Well, I also found out when I got home those three files I created were missing. No big sweat, I just created index.cgi again and didn't worry about the other two because they were temporary.

Not only did I rebuild index.cgi, but I also made changes to it (a lot of changes) and as of 1AM-230AM EST everything was fine and just how I liked it. Well, when I checked this morning, the three files that went missing last night were back and my index.cgi file was replaced with the old version from yesterday.

Is Lotus still going through the transfer and is there any way of getting the changes from last night/early this morning back?

Just so everyone knows, if your site isn't working, read this: http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/

Thank you so much for your help,
vol7ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.