Upgrade Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris218

Reaction score
When signing up, I selected advanced when I wanted to actually select Corporate.

Could I be upgraded? my username is chris218

Jacob

Reaction score
You can do that yourself by accessing the control panel. It can be found by clicking "Account" in the top navigation, and linking your cPanel to your forum account.

chris218

Reaction score
it said it had sent instructions to the email linked with cpanel, but i did not recieve any..

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
chris218 said:
it said it had sent instructions to the email linked with cpanel, but i did not recieve any..

Did you update your contact information in cpanel? I had to update my contact information in cpanel to a newer email address before I could link it because the email address it had was old

chris218

Reaction score
still no email :dunno:

is it broken? or is their just a massive delay on the x10 mail sever?

Jacob

Reaction score
Are you sure you have the correct email address in? We haven't had hardly any complaints of error.

Chris Z

Reaction score
hmm that sucks that it's not working chris218, i'm sorry i can't help you, i really wish i could cuz you made the download script for me :)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Jacob is right, there are very few accounts that have issues.. as of now I know of three (including yours). You'll have to PM Corey or Alejandro about it

Status
Not open for further replies.