Uptime/Downtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torch

Reaction score
I've been trying out many diffrent free webhosts (without ads) in last year, and to be honest, by features this is the best one yet. And I don't even mind the ad in Advanced plan. Most of them had lot of downtime (5-15%), but few were good. Since the last one had, well, an a**hole for administrator I started looking for yet another one, and by chance I found this one.
From what I've seen and heard so far, this looks like awesome host. So I was just wondering, what's the aprox downtime here? If there's even any :)

Last edited:

Jacob

Reaction score
First off, I can assure you that the administrator and the staff here is awesome. We offer great support, as well as great features. I haven't been staff long, but the approx. downtime from the time I've been here is about a couple of minutes here and there and there are also some schedule maintenece performed, but that is always announced in the News and Announcements thread. Of course, you always need to be on the lookout for unscheduled downtime due to server failures, etc, which can happen, but not very often. Our staff keeps are close eye on all activities.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
x10Hosting's free server, (The server with the free accounts on it), has a very high uptime percentage now. Not sure of the numbers, but like Jacob said, it's not for long at all. Occasionally we "bring it down" to change\update something though, and we almost always post with that.

Once in a while someone abuses the server (Spamming, crazy loops, etc) and it brings it down. When this happens we quickly attempt to get everything online as soon as possible.

Any other questions? :)

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
Nope, that's it :) And if the downtime is as rare as you say, that this could just be the perfect host I've been looking all this time :D

Jacob

Reaction score
We are very pleased you feel that way about us. Most users have had great experience with our hosting. As a free hosting user myself, I have nothing but good things to say about this host and would reccomend it to anyone.

If you are looking for spectacular cheap paid hosting, check out our paid plans through my signature. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.