Urgent: Cloudflare Probs & Removing old Addon Domains that do NOT show in CPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon.evanz48

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having a spot if difficulties regarding residual addon / parked domains that are in direct conflict with CloudFlare / DNS Settings.

Somehow I cannot get my old Domains to remove them from the Cloudflare Dashboard. even though they are not in my X10Hosting CPanel anylonger not been there for about a week + now..

The Support team at CF have explained to me that due to the fact that I have one account made directly with them and another dns zone entry made via cPanel Cloudflare options box I have a messed up DNS zone file where two zones are pointing to the wrong places (Or something to that effect)

Please Read the Cloudflare support thread here.

Now I have changed my free domain that was supplied to my X10Hosting account when I signed up and swapped it with my personal one in its place (simon-evans.info).

After reading what the CF Tech. Staff have said I need to delete the domain for the simon-evans.cz.cc and the simon-evans.co.cc domains that I had also registered with Cloudflare service but I cannot achieve this as there is nothing showing in my X10 CPanel.

Also, if I try to do it via the Cloudflare Dashboard it just prompts me:

simon-evans.cz.cc DNS is hosted by x10Hosting. You can deactivate or disable CloudFlare through the x10Hosting website.
I have tried to following:

Deactivate all accounts in CF. Where ever possible.
I have even tried to deactivate the accounts that are saying are still active in CPanel (See error msg. above)
I have asked CF to help me to delete them but they say speak to X10Hosting support staff..

Any Advice or help will be very much appreciated..

PS. I just wish I never tried to use CF. Very awkward to alter information after the fact.. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.