W3C Validators

Chris Z

Reaction score
ok so this is totally offtopic, but i figured since those W3C icons are at the bottom, that this forum might as well be W3C, maybe someone could work on that...just a suggestion, it doesn't bother me much though

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
ok so this is totally offtopic, but i figured since those W3C icons are at the bottom, that this forum might as well be W3C, maybe someone could work on that...just a suggestion, it doesn't bother me much though

Shouldnt this be in sujjetions

Joker Boy

Reaction score
I hate the W3C boxes at the bottom! What's the point? So what...a site is W3C now that makes it just sooooo much cooler doesn't it ?

DecemberGuild

Reaction score
Joker Boy said:
I hate the W3C boxes at the bottom! What's the point? So what...a site is W3C now that makes it just sooooo much cooler doesn't it ?
It shows that you're good at writing HTML, CSS and some other things. I hate people who write sloppy HTML and don't follow the guidelines at all.
I just converted to XHTML, and I noticed that the ads aren't written to conform to XHTML standards. :frown:

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
I dislike standards in coding. Some people like to code things a certian way. That allows for more creativity, to an extent. As long as it works properly, it is coded correctly, from my eyes.

Cubeform

Reaction score
DecemberGuild said:
It shows that you're good at writing HTML, CSS and some other things. I hate people who write sloppy HTML and don't follow the guidelines at all.
I just converted to XHTML, and I noticed that the ads aren't written to conform to XHTML standards. :frown:

A common mistake is to not use & and just include the &. And, standards compliance isn't a must anyways; You can go off with a couple of errors and most browsers would render correctly.