Want a domain???

genxtrm

Reaction score
Hi guys ive been looking for the internet for a thousand times and i found one PM me if you want my offer!

Ps.:: Could someone tell me if i put my post in the right place!

azntechguy

Reaction score
Aquilus said:
You looked for the internet and found it?

I found it too, it's right here: LINK

**** ****! Don't ever post downloads like that! What were you thinking? 13.37 Terabytes! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you trying to sell a domain, then this is in the wrong section????

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
You were just kidding right? You can't download the internet. That would probably be millions of terabytes.

alphaterminal

Reaction score
There is a fine line between internet and Internet. You can download the internet, though I don't know why you would need to, but you can't download the Internet.

acidburn0520

Reaction score
chougard said:
You were just kidding right? You can't download the internet. That would probably be millions of terabytes.

If you're referring to my post, then yes - I was being facetious.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Wait are you trying to like sell a domain if you are ill move it to the right place the marketplace

Zenax

Reaction score
The topic is on downloading internet. It is a joke, so I think its in the right place!

Cynical

Reaction score
No, this topic *isn't* about downloading the internet. Aquilus made a joke, that's all. Genxtrm is either looking for a free domain or is giving one away (the topic title and his post are extremely contradictory).

t2t2t

Reaction score
Maybe he's seeing double? Maybe he sees every post double? Maybe he sees every thread double?! AARGH! MAYBE HE SEES EVERY CATEGORY DOUBLE?! OMG!! MAYBE HE SEES EVERY FORUM DOUBLE!!!! HOLY COW! MAYBE HE SEES HES COMPUTER DOUBLE!!!!!

(feel free to continue on because i don't wanna make more spam than i already have done)

I don't know how to get back to topic after a stunt like that...

I have whole internet on 10000% compressed CD, but thanks to large compression percent, most data is lost.

PS: Do NOT quote this post if you're next one to reply, or next to reply to post, that also reply to this post.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe he's seeing double? Maybe he sees every post double? Maybe he sees every thread double?! AARGH! MAYBE HE SEES EVERY CATEGORY DOUBLE?! OMG!! MAYBE HE SEES EVERY FORUM DOUBLE!!!! HOLY COW! MAYBE HE SEES HES COMPUTER DOUBLE!!!!!

(feel free to continue on because i don't wanna make more spam than i already have done)

I don't know how to get back to topic after a stunt like that...

I have whole internet on 10000% compressed CD, but thanks to large compression percent, most data is lost.

PS: Do NOT quote this post if you're next one to reply, or next to reply to post, that also reply to this post.

haha he wasnt seeing double, i deleted the extra post:biggrin:

Also LOL on the 10000% compressed CD, I got it on a 1000000000000% floppy....same with the data though;)

Cynical

Reaction score
Woops by B... internet died out because of a storm so I jammed the button an extra time by mistake probabaly ... we staff are human too, after all.

t2t2t

Reaction score
I thought all company's had robots as staff to cut the cost of staff...

*does da robot dance that seems to be more Kung Fu*

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I thought all company's had robots as staff to cut the cost of staff...

*does da robot dance that seems to be more Kung Fu*

We work for FREE:biggrin:

How can you cut those costs;)

t2t2t

Reaction score
-

Theres always way to go down even at 0 ^^ - + - = +

Heh nothing like midnight madness, eh? (5:33 here at time of posting)