Want to be part of the x10 Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well apparently I have just about 3 months left before I can become a staff member here :)

zen-r

Reaction score
Looking forward to having Smith6612 on as x10 staff. He should make a really good addition to the team (does already actually - always helping people out).

Hmmm....now, I'll just have to think up a really tricky technical problem that I'll be needing support with in 3 months time ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
( ^ another one for merrillmck's list?! ;) )

Edit : And the next poster. They're coming thick & fast now!
rofl.gif

Last edited:

whollick

Reaction score
I meet all the requirements except for the number of posts.
Here is one more in that direction. ;)

mtailz

Reaction score
Guess I better get posting then ;)

I'm surprised to see how many people here that are actually under 16. I'm turning 19 myself in 2 weeks.

eboyer

Reaction score
Fedlerner I sent you a PM regarding my PM. I was just curious as to whether or not you were able to read my PM.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Why has an age restriction been enforced?

When I last considered applying there wasn't one.

I'm only 14, so by the new specifications I can't apply.

~Callum

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Alex, I was in the same situation as you last year (although older). Now I only need to wait 2 months, and I can apply, but I don't think I will (now). I enjoy helping and being a reference in the community without being forced to (I think you must give x10 about 1 hour a day). And, as a matter of fact, when I'll be a community advocate ( 2 rep missing) I'll have access to a number of support tools.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I think this thread can be officially called "dead" as of the new support system's release. It's from half a year ago anyways.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
woops, didn't see that! and that's true.

allofus

Reaction score
I think this thread can be officially called "dead" as of the new support system's release. It's from half a year ago anyways.
The application form still works.

Moderation of the forums involves removing spam, helping with features of the forums, breaking up a punch up, moving posts to the right areas. I am not sure if or how the support system or the rewards system is tied to these tasks?

I popped in an application anyway, but did see the date of the original post.

Maintaining a volunteer team is ongoing, often mainly going so new volunteers are likely always needed...

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The new member group system allows those of us with enough posts and reputation to moderate the forums as well. The few mods we have do a very good job by themselves, not to mention there are plenty of helpful members here to report any wrongdoings.

Status
Not open for further replies.