Website Content

Chris

Reaction score
I need ideas for content on my website... I would like to get my website known, like, starting with a goal of one hundred visitors a day then go on to a goal of a thousand visitors a day.

I want it to be something related to programming, computers, technology, or anything else that relates to that. I'll probably definitely have a forum that discusses that and people can ask questions.

If you don't know what content I should do, answer this question: What would you like to see on a website?

Thanks!

Chris

Reaction score
Heh... but if I choose those, what exactly what I put about those? Like for programming, what would I do?

Maurice

Reaction score
The latest computer stuff, like the new video cards, processors, hard drives (the new 1TB ones etc.).

Chris

Reaction score
Yeah that'll go under technology... what about programming? I guess I could have like information about it, like C/C++ operators or something... Then for HTML I could have an HTML chart and stuff like that.

Any other ideas?

Maurice

Reaction score
Would help if you tell me the stuff that your good at or what your hobby is etc. ;).

Chris

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't want to write about my other hobbies/interests. For example, I like playing trombone and I'm good at it, but I wouldn't want to make a little section on it just because "you don't".. I'd rather make a whole website on it.

But the other things I'm good at, relating to computers, are programming(VB6, C/C++, PHP) and wireless/wired networking(good at setting them up and know alot about). There are a lot more things but I just can't think of them now... I'm just good at fixing problems and things like that and like I said I know alot about computers.

Yeah, about the RSS feeds, that good. It's not really "hard" content, but it's a thing to add.

Maurice

Reaction score
Chris said:
wireless/wired networking

Oo, that's what I need help with. Anyways, you have allot of subjects to make a site about. And Auvee made a good remark " Help the common n0ob" :hug:

Chris

Reaction score
Just to get started, can you help me out a little by telling me specific examples of tutorials that people would need relating to the wired/wireless networking subject?

nicholas

Reaction score
Chris said:
Just to get started, can you help me out a little by telling me specific examples of tutorials that people would need relating to the wired/wireless networking subject?

maybe u can start from basic, like how to set up wireless network, some typical troubleshooting etc. :eek:riginal: