Resolved Website is down mentics.x10host.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mentics2

Reaction score
Website has been running fine for years (thank you), but I notice it is down now: mentics.x10host.com. That's the domain my account was assigned years ago. DNS in the control panel shows it assigned to 198.91.81.13. But when I try to ping it, it shows 198.91.81.4 which is odd.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I made a small change on your account, both the main domain and your pointer now pings to the correct server for me.

You may need to flush your dns cache or wait a bit for it to clear on its own for it to work properly though

mentics2

Reaction score
I made a small change on your account, both the main domain and your pointer now pings to the correct server for me.

You may need to flush your dns cache or wait a bit for it to clear on its own for it to work properly though

Thank you. It's been about an hour and it's still not working. It pings to 198.91.80.25 now, though, which is different than before, but still odd since that's not what shows up in the DNS manager.

mentics2

Reaction score
Thank you for your help. It apparently just took a while. Not sure why it switched to some other ip address temporarily in the middle there. It seems to be working fine now.

Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it works for you now.

I'll mark this as resolved but leave the thread open a couple days just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.