Website review

LHVWB

Reaction score
The site doesn't look very good, and it took absolutely ages to load. You really need to compress those images. And maybe get a better template.

networker

Reaction score
Thanks for your help mate,but one thing you could suggest is why it doesn't
look good.Generalities don't go anywhere.
Cheers

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is a lot you could do on this one :(.

tittat

Reaction score
It requires an urgent overall changes.

*The navigation bar of the site dosen't look good.If you dont know how to create a good one try this tool http://www.free-webmaster-tools.com/toolbar-generator-gui.htm

*You has wriiten most of your cont in a images.This is a wrong policy.search engine wont find you and visitors will have to wait a lot for the pages to load.

*There is no theme for your site.You may create one.If you dont know how to create one.try this website http://www.freewebsitetemplates.com/

If you like my suggstion pls rep me.thanks.

Agenator

Reaction score
so where to begin....
your nav bar doesn't display a roll over image in my browser (Ie7)...
also your looks hand drawn especially in the navbar, and the orange color never really looks good on a site... I suggest learning a bit more about .pngs and css so that you can get rounded corners for your navbar...
Hope this helps, best of luck....

Dan

Reaction score
Doesn't look very professional. A lot of the images are a bit pixelated and the colour scheme really doesn't look very good. I would recommend going and getting a good template from somewhere. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I wouldn't want a website from you if it is going to be made like that...

figu120

Reaction score
That site is very simple because it would be good to give CSS combines with better appearance

A greeting

networker

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help,It's greatly appreciated.I'd like to find some tempelates that aren't too blog like,not too busy.Sort of like google.
Thanks again,I have a lot of work to do.

vol7ron

Reaction score
I would say there's a lot of work you need to do, but that your idea is okay. You want something simple, plain-like, but visually appealing, correct?

Well many of the comments already said should be taken to heart. I would say more than anything you need a decent graphics program. The two-color images are not too appealing, but more than anything if font is to be used in an image it should be anti-aliased so it doesn't look choppy.

The next thing you should work on is spacing. Add cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" to your table tag, where your navigation menu is. You'll see how much better just getting rid of the whitespace between the buttons is.

Finally, as mentioned before, text should be text, images should be images. If you don't pay attention to the reality of this, no one will return to your site and it will never be listed in a search engine.

By the way, if you want to help speed up image loading speed. Save the images as a jpeg (.jpg) instead of a bitmap (.bmp). This should compress your images a little. Again, this would be better if you were to use a better graphics program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, instead of Paint.

... try going to freewebtemplates.com ...

Last edited:

terrysolid

Reaction score
Suggestions:
- Implement a captcha on your contact page to avoid being spammed.
- Redesign some of the images in HTML to cut down site load time. Use tables with small images for borders.
- For Logo and other necessary images use font anti-aliasing to avoid jagged edges.
- Give some examples of your PHP / CSS skills on your site.
- The diagram on your 'data' page does not center align in Firefox

There are also a few typos you have made:
powerfull
mozzilla

networker

Reaction score
Thanks vol7ron and terrysolid.That's really good advice.The thing is with this captcha thing,I just assumed that since the contact page data
wouldn't be in public view that it wouldn't be worth it to be spammed.I'll
have to look into that now.
You know any of the images that I have with text I've been trying to
create rounded css tables with borders.It's not easy.A hassle and a half.
Traditionally I've never liked graphics.Must change though.
Eventually I'll probably put links to some of my coded sites.This is one
of them,not complex but people can see coding without logging in
etc.I have to make this one look better too.
http://www.mathconverter.info

Thanks again.

Last edited:

1erik1

Reaction score
all the images are pixelated and floating around like a desktop. Get some structure

rudrorc

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help,It's greatly appreciated.I'd like to find some tempelates that aren't too blog like,not too busy.Sort of like google.
Thanks again,I have a lot of work to do.

True. . .you have a lot of work to do. . .i think you should start with reading books/articles on designing and then proceed to learning codes!. . .your design is simply awful. . .in fact it's a pain to look at. Please don't be hurt. . .you just need a little tutorage from a person who is already into web-designing.

networker

Reaction score
True. . .you have a lot of work to do. . .i think you should start with reading books/articles on designing and then proceed to learning codes!. . .your design is simply awful. . .in fact it's a pain to look at. Please don't be hurt. . .you just need a little tutorage from a person who is already into web-designing.

You know rudrorc.It's no big deal.It was a demonstration of an idea.
Simple as that.
It's easy for types like you to be insulting to people on the internet
isn't it?I think you've gotta do more than read a book or two mate.