Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFXEddie

Reaction score
Hi, a few months ago I made a website with the free host, but I haven't been able to access it any longer, is there any way that website can be deleted from my account so that I can sign up again? It used to be called http://www.computertech.exofire.net but I no longer can use it.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
It would seem that that address doesn't exist. It probably was deleted due to inactivity

GFXEddie

Reaction score
Am I able to sign up again for a new website, if this one is deleted?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yes. If you account was deleted, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Should be able to. Try it and see. If you are unable to, then post back. Be warned though, automatic signups are diabled until further notice (once the admins finish coding their backend)

GFXEddie

Reaction score
I already tried to create a new one just recently, but when I finish completing the form, it says something near enough to this; "You have already created a website with this IP Address today". To me this means that the website probably hasn't been deleted yet and is still on the system?

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
That means that your IP address has already registered an account that day

GFXEddie

Reaction score
I hadn't registered an account yet, that was the first time I attempted and the same message kept coming up :s

ArNoX

Reaction score
yeah maby thats the reason..but if you have still the same problem then try to use a another computer yust to register and after you can use it from your computer again :)

yaxiiah

Reaction score
well that's problem..i think you should ask corey..brandon...or one of the acoounts administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.