weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaindugan

Reaction score
Ok so something really werid is going on. it looks like anysite that is hosted by x10hosting.com i can not view, for example. my site vgclans.com doesnt work for me. along with cynical games, etc... ok it loads for around 30 seconds and then comes up with this.
Code:
 Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at vgclans. 

*   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
it does this to all of those site. i tried accessing them in a different browsers like IE and opera and it doesnt work, the same thing comes up. the thing that really sucks is i cant login to cpanel(same thing comes up) and i cant put my ad codes on my sites which i recently discovered how to do. BUT, all these sites work at my friends house not mine, i have two computers at my house using a wireless router, it doesnt work on either of them, i tried reseting the router, it still doesnt work, i tried directly hooking up one computer to my modem. nothing i seem to have tried works. maybe my account could be created again so that im not completely skrewed over when you guys check for ads.( i dont know if that would work) if this helps im using a dell computer with windows xp.

blaindugan

Reaction score
sorry, i hate doing this but i really need an answer, nothing has worked for around a week. bump

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
please read the posts, the server is undergoing maintenance

my site was working fine until early this morning when server maintenance began

just be patient :hsnono:

blaindugan

Reaction score
thats what i thought,EXCEPT my site works at anyother house than mine, im not kidding it works at the school, my friends, and my neighbors

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
blaindugan said:
thats what i thought,EXCEPT my site works at anyother house than mine, im not kidding it works at the school, my friends, and my neighbors

You were blocked by the firewall from failing FTP logins. I have removed your IP from it and you should be all set.

-Corey

blaindugan

Reaction score
thank you, im sorry about everything, if possible could a mod close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.