what are your plans for christmas and new year?

warlordste

Reaction score
hey guys just wonderd what you lot are doing for christmas and new year am not doing nothing this year and just wonderd what my fellow x10 users are doing?

tittat

Reaction score
iam going to stop drinking from this new year onwards. It isn't really hard to stop drinking, i have stopped drinking 5 times so far :p

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For the new year, I am going to just lay back and relax, forget what others are saying, and do what I want to, changing my views on things and living to the fullest of my potential.

That is a lot, and probably very hard for me to accomplish, but I will try.

Reaction score
Crikey, it's tomorrow isn't it?

I'm going have a few drinks tonight, boring family roast tomorrow afternoon, football on Boxing day.

Last year I wasn't allowed 'out' with my friends even though my Mum ended up just going to sleep so I didn't do ANYTHING last New Year - disappointing to say the least missed out on all the fun :(. This year I'm going to go out and get merry:)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
For Christmas I had gone to a party and spent some time with the family, and I fixed a computer oddly enough as well :D. For New Years, I'm going to be working a coatroom at a place I'm at quite often as they're having a large party.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I went to families' places on Christmas, and also went to a hotel for lunch. Tomorrow (Sunday), we are going camping for 8 days. (I'll bring my Eee with me. :biggrin:

Max1337

Reaction score
Well for Christmas I spent time with my entire family (went to Grandparents, everyone was there)...
But for the new year, who knows... lol
I don't know what I wanna do

Mongoose92

Reaction score
Christmas we spent some time with some family friends which was good, and on New Year's Day I'm taking the train to go and see my girlfriend! :) A few days away from everything should do me good :)

Jordan C

Reaction score
I'm going to see some family, hang out with friends, and of course, I'll be here on my favorite site, x10!

kkenny

Reaction score
Nothing much, just taking a little break from x10 to go to family.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
We are having a dinner party with some friends, nothing big tho :)