What BROWSER do you use?

FeZ.06.925

Reaction score
Okay, just out of curiousity, I would like to know what people use as their web browser. Whether it be Internet Explorer, American Online, Netscape, or Firefox. If you wish to, you could also post your opinons about certain browsers and/or prefer browsers to other people.

I use Firefox, I like it 10 times better than IE, and it doesn't suck up bandwidth like American Online. I say if you don't have Firefox, then Google it and download it!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Firefox and IE are my 2 I use. I think you will find these to be the favorites. :)

Eagle

Reaction score
I use Mozilla Firefox most of the time, but if the sites don't support Firefox, then i use Internet Explorer

n4tec

Reaction score
I use firefox all the way too... Some times i use netscape...

*4*

Richard

Reaction score
Firefox and IE for those nasty sites that work only in IE (like windows update)

B3ST3R

Reaction score
Opera, i like it cuz its easy to use, tabbed browsing, popup blocking, autofill password, feeds downloader, and mail

N

Nathan

Mozilla Firefox, I don't even update Windows via the site.

Edward

Reaction score
Firefox. Any sites that don't support it obviously don't care about the look, meaning the contant will be poor, or they don't know of other browsers, meaning then the content will be out of date :D

Matt

Reaction score
i use firefox for browsing the web, because its not prone to spyware, and its superfast.

when i update my site i use ie, only because some scripts in mambo's admin area dont work in firefox.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i use IE.. all the sites i go to usually have poor coding that firefox wont display
IE has worked fine for me and ive never had any trouble.. just keep up with patches and it will be fine

alot of users say how firefox is great, etc
but when more than 50% of internet users switch to firefox, hackers will target it as evenly as microsoft. the better browser will be the one that can dish out patches the fastest (and obviously microsoft would win this one)

B7u3A

Reaction score
Well, I have to say that I'm using IE and Firefox together... Maybe it sounds crazy, but in some cases it's necessary, so I can't help myself any other... :)