What do you do on the computer?

adamlinux

Reaction score
I'm just curious what all of you spend most of your time doing on the computer, is it web surfing, programming, web design, online gaming, or something else? Just though it might be a fun topic, hope to hear what you like to do. I personally spend most of my time working on my website, talking on team speak, playing bf2142, and surfing the web for information and checking all of my circuit hacking and bending websites. :biggrin:
(oh, and I can't forget posting on x10 forums!)

xPlozion

Reaction score
combination of all. play games, listen to music, surf, program. i don't have a headset so i can't do the teamspeak, but when i play games, currently it's true combat: elite and wolfenstein enemy territory, but when i get my new card, it'll be cod4

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
For me, it's web browsing, communicating, Gaming (a biggie for me!), listen to music, and do random things like make gaming videos in HD and some Photoshopping. From time to time I'll also do some work in Microsoft Office for myself or for other people.

Last edited:

nanoman

Reaction score
My main priority is software programming, then web page programming and the last web designing.
But it's getting very booring if you have been sitting at computer almost 10-20 hours only programming, that's why I sometimes play some strategic games or relax in some shooters while listening to music...and then I again continue to code. :p

adamlinux

Reaction score
I forgot about music, I guess I just listen to it so much that I forget I'm even doing it. But yeah, I listen to a lot of music on the computer, and I'm always searching for something new. :biggrin:

agroup

Reaction score
i surf on the PC and trying to make a website and now these days i am learning PHP
i also don't forget to post on x10 hosting

damsch12

Reaction score
I surf the web, Play games (a lot, i spend like 4 hours every day playing counter strike:)), do some web programming, and listen music.

arcade1

Reaction score
Study, 3D modeling, AutoCad, Music, Movies, and a lot of surfing and downloading.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Watch youtube, listen to music, surf the web.... wow, i just noticed that i surf the web for like... at least 1 hour each day for no reason... lol -_-

jhnrk

Reaction score
Games and pressing the Stumble button.

That button truly works like hc drug :p
You find your self thinking
"just one more time..
on more wouldn't hurt - right?
...why stop now?"
So yes, I do stumble... I do waste my time also reading news (feeds), listening music from Last.fm and inserting product information for price comparison website (remote data entry job), doing school work and watching TV series or movies. From time to time I find my self messing with Blender, InkScape or Photoshop.

nterror

Reaction score
Programming - Learning PHP, Python, etc.
Graphics - Photoshop, Inkscape, and 3D moddeling
Watch Videos - Mostly from Vimeo (seriously, theres nothing better)
Gaming - Starsiege: Tribes, Tribes 2, Tribes: Vengeance, and HL2 mods like Insurgency.
Video Chatting, TS\Vent, or IM
OS Modding
Various forums...
While listening to music...

Last edited:

MuRRe

Reaction score
usually:
Surf
Music
Some games
And hopefully now with x10hosting I will start to blog.

Nerko

Reaction score
well..
- music
- web design
- graphic design
- games (a lot of COUNTER STRIKE :biggrin:)
- hmm msn messenger, (prefer steam chat, hahaha :p)